Jems Forums
Welcome to Jems! Join our community soon!
Jems Forums
Welcome to Jems! Join our community soon!
Jems Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Minecraft Server Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Why Is The Server Offline hole day?????
do beds change the spawn point. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm by MexicanBathtub3

» problems
do beds change the spawn point. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 pm by MexicanBathtub3

» ANY PROJECTS?
do beds change the spawn point. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm by MateyCro

» was the town moved...
do beds change the spawn point. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:09 am by MateyCro

» can u unbann swaggin?
do beds change the spawn point. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm by Swaggin

» Ty Jems ur Awesome :)
do beds change the spawn point. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 am by bobjes

» Swaggin unbanned past 5 days
do beds change the spawn point. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm by Swaggin

» To jem
do beds change the spawn point. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 am by MexicanBathtub3

» 1.2.3 NEWS
do beds change the spawn point. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:45 am by jems

Top posters
jems
do beds change the spawn point. I_vote_lcapdo beds change the spawn point. I_voting_bardo beds change the spawn point. I_vote_rcap 
bobjes
do beds change the spawn point. I_vote_lcapdo beds change the spawn point. I_voting_bardo beds change the spawn point. I_vote_rcap 
deanedome
IceAndBones
MateyCro
Decklanx
MexicanBathtub3
Swaggin
iig0tswaq
TheM1NER

do beds change the spawn point.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decklanx

Decklanx

Jemmy : 4431

do beds change the spawn point. Empty
PostSubject: do beds change the spawn point.   do beds change the spawn point. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:32 am

In this server would sleeping in a bed change the spawn point just like normally in single player if you die? cause that would be good if you build your shelter far away and die to get your stuff back. just wondering, thanks
Back to top Go down
Decklanx

Decklanx

Jemmy : 4431

PostSubject: Re: do beds change the spawn point.   do beds change the spawn point. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:45 am

another question, I'm a bit of a Noob to multiplayer servers/mods and stuff but are there instructions anywhere for things like how to open a store or info about PvP battles?
Back to top Go down
bobjes
Peasants
Peasants
bobjes

Jemmy : 4507

PostSubject: Re: do beds change the spawn point.   do beds change the spawn point. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 am

if u sleep at bed at night u get save point yes but dont sleep at bloodmoon then there comes zombie boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do beds change the spawn point.   do beds change the spawn point. Empty

Back to top Go down

do beds change the spawn point.
Page 1 of 1