Jems Forums
Welcome to Jems! Join our community soon!
Jems Forums
Welcome to Jems! Join our community soon!
Jems Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Minecraft Server Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Why Is The Server Offline hole day?????
Free build and Helpers rank EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm by MexicanBathtub3

» problems
Free build and Helpers rank EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 pm by MexicanBathtub3

» ANY PROJECTS?
Free build and Helpers rank EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm by MateyCro

» was the town moved...
Free build and Helpers rank EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:09 am by MateyCro

» can u unbann swaggin?
Free build and Helpers rank EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm by Swaggin

» Ty Jems ur Awesome :)
Free build and Helpers rank EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 am by bobjes

» Swaggin unbanned past 5 days
Free build and Helpers rank EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm by Swaggin

» To jem
Free build and Helpers rank EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 am by MexicanBathtub3

» 1.2.3 NEWS
Free build and Helpers rank EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:45 am by jems

Top posters
jems
Free build and Helpers rank I_vote_lcapFree build and Helpers rank I_voting_barFree build and Helpers rank I_vote_rcap 
bobjes
Free build and Helpers rank I_vote_lcapFree build and Helpers rank I_voting_barFree build and Helpers rank I_vote_rcap 
deanedome
IceAndBones
MateyCro
Decklanx
MexicanBathtub3
Swaggin
iig0tswaq
TheM1NER

Free build and Helpers rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deanedome
Peasants
Peasants

Jemmy : 4472

Free build and Helpers rank Empty
PostSubject: Free build and Helpers rank   Free build and Helpers rank EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:47 pm

In the game or server as we like to say there are some newbies to minecraft. I am suggesting that we get another rank that you have to be trusted for and maybe tested. So that they can get helped around the game and then they can tell there friends how the people of Jems server are so nice and great. And so on and so forth. Just another suggestion comment if you like
Back to top Go down
jems
BOSS
BOSS

Jemmy : 4547

Free build and Helpers rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free build and Helpers rank   Free build and Helpers rank EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:43 pm

thats called peasants.
Back to top Go down
https://jems.forumotion.com

Free build and Helpers rank
Page 1 of 1