Jems Forums
Welcome to Jems! Join our community soon!
Jems Forums
Welcome to Jems! Join our community soon!
Jems Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Minecraft Server Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Why Is The Server Offline hole day?????
was the town moved... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm by MexicanBathtub3

» problems
was the town moved... EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 pm by MexicanBathtub3

» ANY PROJECTS?
was the town moved... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm by MateyCro

» was the town moved...
was the town moved... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:09 am by MateyCro

» can u unbann swaggin?
was the town moved... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm by Swaggin

» Ty Jems ur Awesome :)
was the town moved... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 am by bobjes

» Swaggin unbanned past 5 days
was the town moved... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:46 pm by Swaggin

» To jem
was the town moved... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 am by MexicanBathtub3

» 1.2.3 NEWS
was the town moved... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:45 am by jems

Top posters
jems
was the town moved... I_vote_lcapwas the town moved... I_voting_barwas the town moved... I_vote_rcap 
bobjes
was the town moved... I_vote_lcapwas the town moved... I_voting_barwas the town moved... I_vote_rcap 
deanedome
IceAndBones
MateyCro
Decklanx
MexicanBathtub3
Swaggin
iig0tswaq
TheM1NER

was the town moved...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Decklanx

Decklanx

Jemmy : 4431

was the town moved... Empty
PostSubject: was the town moved...   was the town moved... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:41 am

I was building with someone named "Player" and when i came on just now i found that the city or w/e is 2 blocks above the ground where we made and farm and stuff. Now i think our chests are gone replaced by the wooded flooring... and i just this morning dug down and got a whole lot of stuff including diamonds i mined lol... what am I supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Decklanx

Decklanx

Jemmy : 4431

PostSubject: Re: was the town moved...   was the town moved... EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:51 am

I know it wasnt much but all our stuff is gone and we cant build there anymore >_>
coord:
x = 194
y = 64
z = 130
Back to top Go down
deanedome
Peasants
Peasants

Jemmy : 4472

PostSubject: Re: was the town moved...   was the town moved... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:41 pm

I know who taht is i play with him all the time. He and i share a house if you need to tell hiim something let me know and i will help u
Back to top Go down
MateyCro
Peasants
Peasants

Jemmy : 4447

PostSubject: Re: was the town moved...   was the town moved... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:09 am

Does anyone know how to exith from spawn hole?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was the town moved...   was the town moved... Empty

Back to top Go down

was the town moved...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jems Forums :: Questions?-
Jump to: